Care & Cleaning
A Crevin fabric is a valuable product that is designed to be
enjoyed over a long period of time. To keep furniture in optimal
conditions, the upholstery should be used and maintained
properly. In order to assure the best cleaning results, carefully
follow the care instructions in this guide. Machine-washing
- Wash the sofa covers inside out and with the zipper closed.
- When the sofa cover uses Velcro instead of a zipper, attach a
protective cloth or strip over the Velcro to avoid damage to the
- Use neutral detergents and do not use softener.
- Wash at the recommended temperature of 30°C, using a
washing program with a delicate cycle.
- Use minimum centrifugation (800 rpm).
- Do not wash with other textiles and do not load the washing
Delivery Terms and Conditions
. Items that are in stock will normally be delivered within 3 to 7 days. Most items, however, are made to order and usually take 45 to 60 working days, unless stated otherwise.
. Orders for goods cannot be suspended or canceled except with the company’s knowledge and consent.
. Customers shall pay any/all reasonable expenses borne by the company in case of suspension or cancellation of an order, whether in stock or made to order.
. The company may make part-deliveries of any order and render an invoice for each item delivered.
. If the customer receives a damaged or defective product, or a product that does not comply
with the specifications as per your original order, the item can be returned on the spot, at the
time of delivery. No requests for return will be accepted post-delivery for in-stock items.