The Social Media Associate is responsible for managing the organization’s social media and online interactions with customers through social media.
Duties of a Social Media Associate include:
– Overseeing the social media strategy for the company ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand.
– Engaging with customers through the use of social media.
– Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
– Maximizing followers’ social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest.
– Ensuring that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium.
– Monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative.
– Engaging with customers to resolve customer service issues and or create positive pr opportunities.
– Continuous research into new relevant social media channels and their impact on the brand’s marketing.
– Working with the marketing team to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns.
– Analyzing social media insights to guide future social media campaigns.
– Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
– Reporting on social media mentions of the brand internally providing useful feedback to product and marketing teams.
– Searching social media for off-diary stories and content.
– Planning and delivery of community management strategies through social media.
The ideal background of a Social Media Associate:
- Previous experience as a Social Media Associate for similar organizations.
- Strong understanding of content management systems.
- Degree educated ideally in marketing or technology
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimization and how social media impacts this.
- Articulate and professional communication skills.
- Passionate and results driven individual.
|Qualification||Bachelors of Business Administration|
|Job Industry||Brand Management|