The required candidate is responsible for driving the growth of the brand and ensuring all aspects of its marketing and product/services match with the vision and strategy at hand.
– Analyzing the brand and its current strategy to highlight areas of weakness and/or redundant decisions.
– Creating a brand plan/brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product and/or company marketing activities align with the ethos and goals of the strategy devised.
– Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty, and improved market shares.
– Communicating the brand strategy throughout the organization to align all work output under a cohesive vision and plan.
– Working closely with all departments of the company to ensure the commercial goals of the brand are met.
– Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
– Realistic forecasting of sales and volume for the brand to ensure all parts of the company are ready to proceed in accordance.
– Managing external agencies and ensuring marketing budgets are met.
– Seeking out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand vision in order to capture growth opportunities.
Ideal Candidate Background:
– You should have at least 2 years’ experience in working as a marketeer, ideally within a similar industry.
– You should be driven and passionate in your approach to devising and implementing marketing strategies.
– Knowledge and experience of the full ‘Marketing Mix’ is essential.
– The ability to influence and work well with fellow employees on a daily basis, both up and down the organization hierarchy, is essential.
|Qualification||Bachelors or Masters in Business Administration|