- Must have a clear knowledge and grip on implementing Digital and Social Media Marketing strategies and operational planning.
- Must know fundamentals of SEO, SEO techniques, SEM-PPC and Keywords Research planning and analysis.
- Effective website designing for effective search. Managing the redesign of the company website. Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Grip on web analytics.
- Must have a clear understanding of all social media platforms, with grip on dynamics of all social media platforms and how to target the right audience.
- Must know how to run campaigns on Facebook to get effective reach in optimal budget and how to set budget.
- Customer Relation Management, Online PR, Reputation Management and use of Gamification.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- Experience in managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programs.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
|Qualification||BBA, Digital Marketing Diploma and/or other relevant qualifications|